Legal Studies Pathway
Welcome to The Legal Studies Pathway
VVHS Legal Studies Pathway offers students a unique opportunity to learn the foundations of: LOCAL, STATE & FEDERAL LAW. Courses are taught through the lens of the legal system.
- Creates a source of engagement for all students.
- Delivers a rigorous course of study that prepares students for work and college.
- Produces “multiple pathways” to success so that students can learn about and pursue opportunities that they would not otherwise be exposed to and set and work toward career and college goals.
- Provides a positive understanding of the legal system and its role in society, enhancing civic education for citizenship and enhancing public service and civic engagement.
- Offers students with legal professional role models and mentors who can teach, inspire and support students to college and career pathway.
- Analyze & draft legal documents.
- Study the history of the American legal system
- Develop the understand of the methods behind criminal prosecution.
RESPECT INTEGRITY COURAGE HUMILITY