How Do I Order Transcripts?
Ordering transcripts is fast and easy!
Just visit the Parchment website, create an account and tell us where to send your transcripts. Both official and unofficial transcripts can be ordered via Parchment. Need help? Click on the video for a demonstration!
- It is very important to create your Parchment account with correct information. Use the name you were enrolled at VVHS with along with your birthday (and your MVUSD ID # if at all possible) to create your account. If Miss Kim can't find you in the school's databases, she won't be able to complete your Parchment request.
- It is also important that you do not owe any books or fees to VVHS; your request will be put on hold if you owe anything. Contact the VVHS Library or VVHS Bookkeeper's Office to return books or pay fees THEN alert Miss Kim so she can fulfill your request.
- Do not use your @mvusd.net, @student.rccd.edu or other student email accounts to create your Parchment account. Please use a Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, iCloud or even Netscape email account when you set things up.
- DO NOT order an official, electronic transcript to be sent personally to you! You will invalidate the transcript! Please have it mailed to your house or sent to whoever needs it instead.
- Order as many unofficial transcripts as you want! THEY'RE FREE!!!
- If you are a current VVHS student and need an official transcript for a scholarship, please let Miss Kim know first before you make your order.
- PARENTS, you do not need to order a transcript via Parchment to withdraw your student from VVHS. Please come to the Guidance Office to withdraw your student. If your student doesn't owe anything, you will be given an unofficial transcript.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Miss Kim Johnson
at (951) 571-4850 ext. 34019 OR via email at KJohnson2@mvusd.net.
(😍 She loves emails! 📧)