Welcome Valley View High School Students to the Reopening of Schools and this announce about How to Prepare for the First Day of School, August 12, 2020.
- Monday August 10, Students schedules should be available in Q communications.
- Each day, Teachers will be taking attendance during Zoom Meetings. You must be present.
- Each day , Teachers will be instructing in Google Classroom.
- All students will automatically be enrolled in Google Classroom.
- Each day you will be responsible for your attendance in Zoom and your instruction in Google Classroom.
- Each day, You are expected to show up for both, Zoom for attendance and Google Classroom for instruction.
Class begins at on the first day, August 12,2020 at 8:00 -8:40 period 1, 8:50-9:30 , period 2, 9:40 - 10:20. period 3, 10:30-11:10, period 4, 11:20-12:00, period 5, Lunch from 12:00-12:40, 12:40-1:20, period 6. Zero period meets at 1:30-2:10 pm. Teacher office hours are available on the first day from 2:10-3:10 pm. Teacher Office hours are times when you work with your teacher to answer questions or get extra support on assignments. If something goes wrong and you cannot access your classes or your schedule, please email your teachers, your counselors, your administrators or contact your Principal, Karen Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the school at (951) 571-4850. For the remainder of the First quarter of school, we will be on a Block Schedule, Monday-Friday. Please go to our school's website at Valley http://View.mvusd.net and locate the tab, about us, or the tab for students or the tab for parents for more information about our Black Schedule and Wednesday schedules. It's that time Eagles, to recite our theme, "Eagles Soar with Excellence they lead with dignity and Pursue with a Purpose! Have an amazing First Day Eagles!
Source: Karen Johnson